Sunday, May 31, 2020

Seashore Holiday Stray - Day 18 - 21 Day Family Connections Experiment

Today is Day 18 of my 21 Day Family Connections Experiment.



Another Sunday Stray photograph from my collection. This one I often like to include in my photography workshops. 

A Seaside Ferrotype (tintype); no information at all about these women. 

Perhaps the two are sisters and the youngest, the daughter of the woman sitting? The little one looks so comfortable there. 

Lovely backdrop. I'm guessing they are in an English seaside town's photograph studio. 

Would resting on the seashore allow the ladies to 'let down their hair' or are they documenting how long it is? 


If you happen to recognize them, or the backdrop, please let me know. 

For more about the 21 Day Family Connections Experiment, see my first Experiment article here.

No comments: