Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Encouragement & Future Motivation - Day 20 - 21 Day Family Connections Experiment


Today is Day 20 of my 21 Day Family Connections Experiment.



Almost finished! 



Today among other things, I was going through photos - my own. Yes, real paper photos from the 1990s on. Most of these are already in albums and in fairly good (original) order. Many have accompanying notes (for trips) or at least a card showing their original order. I'm very glad of that! 

But there was a pack of funny (horrifyingly so) photos which I took soon after my last move - genealogy boxes and boxes, piles and piles of binders and notebooks.

I now feel quite encouraged since the piles I have here are short, the boxes fewer and pretty organized inside, and most documents that I wanted to be scanned are done.  And I got rid of that fax machine too. Who remembers faxes? 




Both photos are of my genealogy, history, etc. space, 2000. 
Photographer shown: me. 


Of course, I will always have organizing to do, but  it was all so much worse at one time! I think now I should take photos of my genealogy/history/etc. space once a year to keep myself motivated to keep up my routines for filing, tagging, etc. and my genealogy hoard down to a minimum. 

Maybe I'll have room for a few more souvenir teacups then?

No comments: