Friday, January 29, 2021

Twitter - Microblogging Swedish Genealogy

Over on Twitter, in recent days I've been 'microblogging' Swedish genealogy vocabulary from A to Ö.

This was for the #GenealogyAlphabetGame hosted by The Simple Living Genealogist  @SimpleLivinGene . 

Do follow her on Twitter. If not on Twitter (why not?), check out her blog here: https://www.thesimplelivinggenealogist.com 

I thought of doing this because right now I've been spending time researching a small family postcard collection, most Swedish or involving Swedish family. 

Af  kärlek /  English - Of  Love
Embossed postcard mailed from Ostersund, Jamtlands Lan, Sweden in 1910.


This has prompted me to think about doing another A to Ö project. Next time, it will be about Swedish genealogy and history, and family, with maybe a recipe or two? that I hope will interest my 'kids'. 

I see it's almost my 16th Blogaversary- 3 February.  Still a teenager! Something to celebrate! 

And good to see "CanadaGenealogy, or, Jane's Your Aunt" made the Top 100 Genealogy Blogs and Websites in 2021 as calculated by Feedspot. 

There are 138 blogs on that list so search there and take time to read one new to you.  Be nice to see more Canadian genealogy bloggers in that list for next year. 

Penny at the UK to Canada Genealogy blog has the names of all the Canadian bloggers on Feedspot's list. And she's compiling a new list of Canadian genealogy bloggers. 




No comments: