Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's Readathon today - halfway and some

Hooray! I'm more than half way through Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon - 24 hours of #reading pleasure. Last time I could only cheer others as I had commitments, but this time I'm in.

If you are interested, catch up with me and all the #readathon readers on Twitter. Lots of good conversation there. Many of us can talk, text and read! Hashtag #readathon

The four main books I chose are:

READ - The Anatomy of Murder by Imogen Robertson - a mystery set in London, England in 1781. Having just been to modern London, this was an easy choice. And a very good read!

READ - Marriage Law for Genealogists: the definitive guide by Rebecca Probert. Of course, there's always some #genealogy. This is a book I brought home from my trip. Recommend it if you are doing English or Welsh research.

READING NOW - The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay

TBR - Cultural Memories and Imagined Futures: The Art of Jane Ash Poitras by Pamela McCallum


Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: http://www.24hourreadathon.com/

No comments: