Randy Seaver started all this for the Genea-Bloggers at his blog, “Genea-Musings” and he's been trying to keep track of the tags: http://www.geneamusings.com/2008/10/keeping-up-with-taggers-post-3.html
I may be the last to participate and can't see anyone who hasn't been tagged, so I am following Miriam's lead - if you think you've been left out, please consider yourself tagged!
**Ten years ago I was:
- working in a large retail company’s office and finishing a Post Baccalaureate Diploma at Simon Fraser University, B. C., Canada
- researching women’s suffrage in British Columbia (still am!)
- living in Burnaby in an apartment house where I had many good friends – ah, the good old days at Howard House
- a mum and a grandma and a daughter – spending lots of time with one special little boy and with my mum
- remembering my trip to Portland to give a paper at the Pacific Northwest Labor History Association's conference and reading the great books I carried all the way home to Canada from Powell’s!
**Five things on today’s to-do list:
- file the papers left in my Treasure Chest & post my report for that challenge, while thinking hard about rabbits in cemeteries!
- release the books I’m taking to tomorrow night’s BookCrossing Meetup
- buy cat food and cat treats – Very, Very Important!
- finish reading my novel – The Mad Monk of Gidleigh by Michael Jecks
- e-mail the members of the BC Genealogical Society DNA group about our November meeting
**Five snacks I enjoy:
- Que Pasa organic blue corn chips and salsa, with guacamole, sour cream and olives
- Cheddar cheese and soda crackers
- mint ice cream with a little bit of chocolate in it
- almost anything with butterscotch, caramel or toffee
**Five places I have lived:
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Burnaby, B.C., Canada
- Chilliwack, B.C., Canada
- Port Moody, B.C., Canada
- That’s it!
**Five jobs I have had:
- customer service clerk
- freelance editor
- museum curator
- comptometer operator - that dates me, for sure, before calculators even!
- trainer - no, not a fitness trainer!
**5 places I’ve been that I want to return to:
- London, England
- Islay, Scotland
- Athens, Greece
- Cairo, Egypt
**5 places I've never been to that I want to explore:
- Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Niagara Falls
- Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
- New Orleans, U.S.A.