Friday, August 29, 2008

Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness! - Personal Challenge



Harry Watson WEBB, died 1882 at 1 year and 11 months old. Grave marker, Anglican Cemetery, Chilliwack (Chilliwack Cemeteries, Little Mountain/Mount Shannon). Parents: Lucy Ada HOPKINS and Horatio WEBB

When wrapping up my own participation in the Summer 2008 Genea-Blogger Group Games, I said I thought that the sections I didn't participate in would be great as personal challenges later.


I've decided to choose one for September - Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness!


The assigned tasks were:


A. Comment on a new (to you) genea-blog.


B. Join another genea-blogger’s blog network on Facebook Blog Networks.


C. Invite other genealogists to join Facebook.


D. Assist another researcher with a research request or lookup. See AnceStories "Random Acts of Kindness Week" posts for ideas for this item.


E. Participate in an indexing project.


F. Join a genealogical, historical, heritage or lineage society.


Since I'll be away several times in September, and it's going to be a very busy month, (with LOTS of genealogy!) I'll report on my progress when I'm finished or at the end of the month, whichever comes first.

No comments: