Monday, August 11, 2008

2008 Genea-Blogger Group Games - Progress

Well, today has mostly been spent travelling. Seeing Canada from the air always reminds me how vast this country is, how varied the landscapes and how beautiful. (Was that really Newdale I saw way below in Manitoba, all surrounded with chrominum yellow fields?)

This was a good trip - I did come home with my research book stuffed with copies and notes - and, now, like Dorothy, I say, 'It's great to be home'.

I did two things today towards my goals however -

1. I outlined what I want to write about in the biographical sketch of my Na

2. I was in touch with Tim Abbott, of the Cabinet of Curiosities host about hosting an edition in November. Thanks, Tim!

Links:

Links to all the 'Cabinet of Curiosities' editions, host Tim Abbott of Walking the Berkshires: http://greensleeves.typepad.com/berkshires/2007/11/new-blog-carniv.html


Walking the Berkshires, Tim Abbott: http://greensleeves.typepad.com/berkshires

No comments: