Friday, August 22, 2008

2008 Genea-Blogger Group Games - Finals - Write, Write, Write!

Well, I made it down the course!

A. DONE - I wrote a post about my blog, and made a few decisions.

B. -DONE - I entered a post in the 54th Edition of the Carnival of Genealogy (August 15) "Why Do You Say That, Grandma D, or, the Family Language". I also participated in 'Wordless Wednesday' for the first time.

C. DONE - i wrote some drafts, and even e-mailed them and someday I may be able to pre-post. Otherwise I'll just e-mail them on ahead.

D. DONE - I posted my brief bio of my great uncle. Now I can see how much more I'd like to know about him.

E. -DONE- I'll be hosting the 'Cabinet of Curiosities' Carnival in November.

Is that really a Platinum Medal waiting for me?

Congratulations everyone on your successes!

No comments: