Pages

▼

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Festival of Postcards - A New Blog Carnival

Westminster Abbey and Victoria Towers, London, 8, England. Postcard, unused. No identification; real photograph, split back.


Evelyn Yvonne Theriault who writes at A Canadian Family has just announced a brand new blog carnival:

A Festival of Postcards

The theme for her first Carnival this month is - Wheels!

I'll be participating. Hope you will too.

4 comments:

  1. Had to run over to see your entry in the Festival of Postcards.

    Great wheels, terrific new carnival!

    -fM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your entry in the Festival of Postcards. I think this is the only one that depicts a scene from the UK.
    Could you confirm that this is your entry and I'll register it for you!
    Thanks so much,
    Evelyn in Montreal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Evelyn and footnoteMaven. I was meaning this as a 'teaser'. I have another Wheels postcard I'll post today - it's also from the UK and has a family connection too. Love the idea of this Carnival! Hope to enter every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to have enough postcards that you can post one as a teaser (lol)
    Evelyn in Montreal

    ReplyDelete