I have a book entitled Furrows in Time, A History of Balcarres and District. In it there are mini bios of the local families and there is a Drummond family listed - an Alexander (Sandy) Steele Drummond who married Margaret Irvin. They had six children. Was wondering if this was your Drummonds. If so, I can scan the pages and send them to you.
Thank you very much, Alana, for offering. A kind librarian did send me copies already, and yes, this is the same family. Margaret (Maggie) (Irwin) Drummond was my great aunt, my 'Auntie Grandma'.
I too love the furniture in the photograph and the photos above. I think I have all but one identified. One is the boys' parents' wedding photograph. I do have a copy of that.
I have a book entitled Furrows in Time, A History of Balcarres and District. In it there are mini bios of the local families and there is a Drummond family listed - an Alexander (Sandy) Steele Drummond who married Margaret Irvin. They had six children. Was wondering if this was your Drummonds. If so, I can scan the pages and send them to you.
ReplyDeleteAlana
What a good looking group of boys! I am fascinated by the period furniture and look at all those family photos on the piano.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Alana, for offering. A kind librarian did send me copies already, and yes, this is the same family. Margaret (Maggie) (Irwin) Drummond was my great aunt, my 'Auntie Grandma'.
ReplyDeleteI too love the furniture in the photograph and the photos above. I think I have all but one identified. One is the boys' parents' wedding photograph. I do have a copy of that.
ReplyDelete