Saturday, January 26, 2019

The #24in48 Readathon has begun!

Lots of genealogy things this week, including a surprise, but this weekend I'm reading!

I'm in the #24in48 Readathon this time. I was reading at midnight here when it started. Great for me as I had already obligations today and tomorrow. I can read my 24 hours anytime in the 48.  And, I can sleep a little.

Do follow me on Twitter.

I'd saved up a few books for this - and am finishing two or three I'd started last week.

This morning I finished The Gown by Jennifer Robson. Canadian author, Canadian connections. I'll be recommending this to a friend today :-)
Here's one review from E J Levy at The Independent.

Visit the 24in48 Readathon website to learn more about this readathon.

READ

The Gown by Jennifer Robson

On Vinyl by Lorenz Peters

Sewing Can Be Dangerous by S. R. Mallery

Jackal by Kelly Oliver

Mr. Flood's Last Resort by Jess Kidd

Julius Knipl, real estate photographer: The Beauty Supply District by Ben Katchor

That's a wrap for this 24in48 Readathon!

Updated Sunday, 27 January 2019

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks