Saturday, October 21, 2017

The Dewey Readathon!

This weekend I'm reading! That won't be a surprise to many, but this is the fall Dewey 24 Hour Readathon weekend. Although I can't read the entire weekend, due to commitments, I'll read any minute I'm free starting a few minutes ago.

First book to read - New Orleans Mourning by Julie Smith.

1. I'm reading in British Columbia, Canada.
2. Nightsong by M. J. Rhodes is in my reading pile. I'm looking forward to reading this.
3. Snacks - mostly popcorn. Good for cold weather reading.
4. My favourite fun books are mysteries - mostly historical, women detectives, or, Scandinavians.
5. One thing I'm doing differently is to read some books on my Kindle app. Too many books in that TBR pile, same as the physical ones. But one can never have too many books!

Dewey Readathon - Year 10! http://www.24hourreadathon.com/ 

No comments: