Sunday, June 28, 2009

Scanfest - GRAHAM, Ontario to Saskatchewan, Canada

Grahams, near Aberdeen, Saskatchewan, Canada - Annie, Dolly, Jenny. Scott Family collection. Postcard; unused; AZO.


This morning I'm at Scanfest, hosted by Miriam of Ancestories. Lots of people attending, including some direct from the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree. Check out Scanfest here.



I've already scanned two 'mystery' photographs which I'll post tomorrow and now I'm scanning some GRAHAM family photographs from Victoria County, Ontario, Canada and from the Aberdeen area in Saskatchewan, Canada.

2 comments:

Annette Fulford said...

The lady of the left has the most unusual shoes on. They don't look like the normal boot type shoes that lace up.

Carolyne said...

My grandmother is a Graham from Victoria Country. How are you related? or are you? I have a Graham family history written by Ida Campbell and am related to them. She is from Saskatchewan. Col. John Graham is her relative. A few of his sons went to California.